Friday, September 23, 2011

Antibiotic Classification

Please use the buttons above to vote for whether this one works. Have been working on this for a while and it may only work in my head!
Each picture above is just a way of linking a random antibiotic name with an actual class. Such as Quinolones -> "Quick Sip" -> Ciprofloxacin.

For adverse reactions add:
  • The pepsi van is driven by a red man (vancomycin causes "red man" syndrome)
  • The gentleman has to shout "ALLO GUVNOR" since he is deaf (ototoxicity in gentamycin)

Also, on the penicillin side of things here's how I remember the Beta-Lactams:

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!